Best 20 Quotes about Fear | Daily Quotes | Beautiful Quotes | Inspirational Quotes
Our team made a compilation of the top-rated quotes about Fear for you to discover. In this video you will discover quotes by such bright minds as Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jim Morrison, Roberto Bolaño.
Below this video there's a full list of quotes and sources used in it.
Life sayings and quotes add a certain flavor to particular. Each of the outstanding quotes about Fear in this video will change your ways of living and thinking by changing your perspective on Fear. Our deep powerful quotes will bring inspiration and let you see your everyday life differently.
There's a way to keep your most favorite quotes about Fear from this video: you can copy them from its description and paste into your Instagram / Tinder / Snapchat / WhatsApp / Skype / Facebook status bar to share your worldview.
Best 20 finest quotes about Fear:
1) The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
2) I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.
― James A. Baldwin
3) Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
― Jim Morrison
4) Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.
― Paulo Coelho
5) There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
― Paulo Coelho
6) Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.
― Paulo Coelho
7) Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid.
― Frederick Buechner
8) Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift.
9) There are two kinds of fears: rational and irrational- or in simpler terms, fears that make sense and fears that don't.
― Lemony Snicket
10) What do you fear, lady?" [Aragorn] asked.
"A cage," [Éowyn] said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.
― J.R.R. Tolkien
11) Do one thing every day that scares you.
― Eleanor Roosevelt
12) I have accepted fear as part of life – specifically the fear of change.. I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back..
― Erica Jong
13) The moment we begin to fear the opinions of others and hesitate to tell the truth that is in us, and from motives of policy are silent when we should speak, the divine floods of light and life no longer flow into our souls.
― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
14) No one ever told me that grief felt so like fear.
― C.S. Lewis
15) Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.
― Sigmund Freud
16) Because fear kills everything," Mo had once told her. "Your mind, your heart, your imagination.
― Cornelia Funke
17) That is the fear: I have lost something important, and I cannot find it, and I need it. It is fear like if someone lost his glasses and went to the glasses store and they told him that the world had run out of glasses and he would just have to do without.
― John Green
18) Books are finite, sexual encounters are finite, but the desire to read and to fuck is infinite; it surpasses our own deaths, our fears, our hopes for peace.
― Roberto Bolaño
19) Men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire.
― Dan Brown
20) I don’t trust anybody. Not anybody. And the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and take off.
― Rainbow Rowell
On Daily Quotes you will discover lots of quotes for any occasion from wise and successful people, quotes for your day-to-day experiences and quotes tops compiled by our smart experts.
Our inspiration quotations include not just wise words from real life wise people. On Daily quotes you will come across quotes from all of your favorite books.
What's your favorite quote from the video? Have anything better to say about Fear? Share your quotes in the comment box.
And don't forget to support this video: watch it, like it, share it with a friend. It's worth it!
Subscribe to Daily quotes channel for more videos.