10 Life Lessons From The Taoist Master Lao Tzu (Taoism)
In this video we will be talking about 10 Life Lessons from the Taoist master, Lao Tzu. Lao Tzu is considered to be the founder of Taoism and is also credited as the writer of Taoism’s most sacred text, Tao Te Ching.
So here are 10 Taoism lessons that we can learn from Lao Tzu
01. Look within and you will find everything you need
02. By letting go, you become free
03. Let go of your labels if you truly want to know yourself
04. Pay no attention to evil and it will crumble away
05. Kindness and compassion for others will always win in the end
06. Be yourself without caring what others think
07. Wisdom and strength come from remaining humble
08. Change is inevitable, so embrace it, even if it seems uncomfortable
09. Learn to follow first if you ever wish to lead
10. Always go with the flow
Taoism is a Chinese philosophy attributed to Lao Tzu which contributed to the folk religion of the people primarily in the rural areas of China and became the official religion of the country under the Tang Dynasty. Taoism is therefore both a philosophy and a religion. Taoism teaches to embrace wonder and the joy in living gracefully with style. Lao Tzu is a central figure in Chinese culture, but his words can apply to people all over the world. Hope we could add value with this video.
Subscribe To Downtown Success –
Music - Enchanting Inspirational Music - Royalty Free - This Moment