3D Eiffel Tower model with sticks. Step-by-step tutorial
How to do miniature Eiffel Tower model with sticks, step by step tutorial? A good craft idea for kids school project too under the supervision of parents.
Please do LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel. Your support means a lot to me.
Once subscribed, send a message in the comments section below for template. I will personally email the template.
Also, you can get the template from below link.
Below are the steps for your guidance.
1. Draw an Eiffel Tower template on carbon copy paper. Alternatively, enlarge the template and then print on an A3 paper.
2. Place a thick plastic sheet on top of the paper. This will protect the template. The glue will also be wiped off very easily, as needed. Scrape the structure off plastic once it's dried, using a ruler. Use different plastic sheets for each level of the Eiffel tower.
3. Cut the skewer sticks according to the template and use glue to attach every piece. Let the glue dry and make sure the structure is strong enough. Once dry, then scrape it from the plastic and start another piece. Allow enough air to quickly dry and save time.
4. Keep building level by level. The Eiffel Tower will have four levels.
5. Start with the ground level. This level structure should be strong enough. Make sure all the pieces are stick closely. This will bring strength in structure.
6. Build Level 1. This level is very easy to do. Not many complications are involved. Follow the template and build the structure. Make sure both the sides are a slightly curved inside.
7. Build Level 2. Extensions of the toothpicks will be required, as the structure is large. Make sure the sides are slightly curved inside so that structure replicates the original Eiffel Tower.
8. Add the top dome. This dome can be done within no time. It is very easy and simple. Place a stick at the center of the dome that replicates the antenna.
9. Repeat each piece four times, to cover the four sides. Paste each side to another and allow it to dry first. Make sure structure is stable and even at all the sides.
10.Attach all the pieces one by one to make a beautiful Eiffel Tower.
Things you'll need:
Skewer sticks, A cutter, Eiffel Tower template, glue, Toothpicks, Tape, Plastic sheets.
1.When using a cutter, please bear in mind that safety is first.
2. Don't hold the skewer stick if it's very small to cut. Hold it with cutting pliers.
3. Avoid allowing the glue to stick to your hand as possible.
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)